Monday, July 16, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to JK & Company!  In case you don't already know, JK stands for Joey & Kristin.  With 2 crazy dogs already and our first kid on the way, I finally decided to give in to this blogging craze in order to document it all.  This blog may well serve as a source of our life updates for friends and family, or it might just be a fun way to store all of our memories and funny stories along the way.



The beautiful woman in the picture above is my wife, Kristin.  You might think she's posing for the picture with our mini labradoodle, Sully, but they actually just hang out like that pretty much all the time.  We also have a chocolate one named Dash that we got back in October.  I still find it hard to believe that he's already bigger than Sully (who is almost exactly 2 years older).  Anyways, I'm going to attempt to update this as often as possible, but in order to do that, I feel like we need to start at the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment